Monday, November 1, 2010

3D birthday cakes

I recently made some birthday cakes for a friend and two little kids whom I used to babysit before. It was a simple gesture that made the birthday boy and girls happy.

This is a recent cake I made for a little boy who turned 7 on 23rd October 2010. Brendan (I spelt his name wrongly on the cake) was gleaming when I gave him the cake as a present for him. I babysat Brendan for about a year when he was about 4-5 years old. I know their parents, who happened to be my brother's friends as well.

A simple decorated cake with fondant as requested by a friend.

Jolene is a little girl whom I've babysat for a few years.  This little girl has brought joy and laughter to our quiet house since my kids are all grown-up. This was one of my earlier attempt in making a simple fondant decorated cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment